STRANGERS THAT I PUT MY UNWAVERING TRUST INTO
- •Uber driversOh hello stranger, yes I'll get into your car and assume you won't kidnap and/or murder me.
- •The eyebrow threading ladyI don't have thick brows like at all so if she were to get a little heavy handed with the thread it could go downhill really quickly. Yet I go in there and just let her do her thing. (She's amazing though.)
- •Restaurant staffI am trusting complete strangers to cook something that will taste good and not kill me.
- •Beauty store employeesBasically if you work at Sephora or Ulta I trust that you are intimately familiar with every single product and know what will look good on me. They recommend, I buy. I'm the ideal customer.
- •Doggy hotel employeesLet me just hand over the furry light of my life and trust that you'll feed him and take him to go potty and look out for him in play group because he's a wuss. (He's always fine, but seriously it's a big deal.)