STREETS I HAVE LIVED ON, RANKED FROM BEST TO ???
Inspired by @BWN_7
- •Lake EleanorThe street I lived on from ages 6-22. It was a cul-de-sac and we had a lake in the backyard and I have a lot of fond memories. 🏠
- •LocustI lived in 2 different apartment buildings on Locust St. my junior and senior years of college. So much boxed wine was consumed on this street by me and my roommates. College was great. (I looked up these apartments online just now, and WOW nostalgia city.)
- •MulberryMy freshman year dorm was on this street! I had a lot of fun here and made a lot of friends on this street.
- •FellSophomore year dorm was on this street and while the rooms were huge, it was an annoying place to live. Still college though, so still fun.
- •[REDACTED](I'm not going to tell you the street I live on! This is still the internet.) My current residence! I love this place and have lived here for 4 years but adulting is a lot more responsibility than all those college apartments.
- •HalstedMy first big-girl apartment. A good one. Not noteworthy but in a fun neighborhood!
- •MelroseHashtag shithole is how I would describe this place. There was a water leak on the wall that they just did not care to fix for the longest time. It never felt clean even after I spent hours deep-cleaning because it was covered in dust when we moved in. Fuck that place.
- •BolingbrokeWe lived on this street in Ohio for a couple years when I was in preschool. It was a big house and I'm sure it was fine but I don't really remember it too well.
- •Whatever street we lived on in DetroitI have no idea what street we lived on when I was first born. So it's ranked last since I wouldn't be able to pick this house out of a lineup.