TASKS I WOULD ASSIGN TO MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT (IF I HAD ONE)
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Organize the spare bedroom.Monica had her messy closet and I have this room. Maybe my assistant can start by organizing the DVDs or the desk or literally anything, I'm scared of it in there and so I close the door and ignore it.
- •Do something about my wedding dress.It is currently crammed in a closet and still has bronzer stains by the armpits. I don't need it preserved, but maybe take it to get cleaned and then donate it.
- •Go buy me coffee and a bagel.I really enjoy starting weekend morning like this but I never want to change out of my PJs.
- •Organize my car.It's a terrifying mess because I never drive anywhere anymore. Every time I get in an uber I wish my car was even remotely as tidy.
- •Drag my ass out of bed.Don't let me hit the snooze button. Make sure I get up!
- •Clean out the French press without getting any coffee grounds down the sink.Coffee grounds will clog up your sink. As such, cleaning a French press is an obnoxious undertaking that I would gladly pay someone to do.
- •Make embarrassing purchases.White wine, ice cream and barbecue potato chips? Toilet paper at 10 at night? I cannot face the corner store guy in moments like this. I need someone else to do this.
- •This poor sweet person, I hope I am paying him/her well!