THE TIME I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH JON BON JOVI
Inspired by @drugs list about him being a babe. Which he still is.
- •For background, I should share that my mom is a Bon Jovi super fan.Like, has traveled internationally to see them play. Huge fan ever since they first became famous in the 80s.
- •So my mom, in her mysterious ways, procures front row tickets to their show in Chicago back in October 2013.Front row is pretty standard for her.
- •And lo and behold, she decides to take her youngest daughter (me!) as her date.
- •I've been front row at club shows, but never a huge event at the United Center so this is pretty exciting!
- •So anyway, we're literally right in front of Jon the entire time.
- •And Jon Bon Jovi chooses me, of all people, to lock eyes with.
- •Not just once. SEVERAL times.
- •Do you know how flustered you get when you're 26 years old and THIS MAN is stage-flirting with you?(It didn't look exactly like this, but you get the point.)
- •The answer is VERY. Like damn Jon, I'm here with my mom!
- •It was a really fun concert and I still haven't fully recovered from Jon.
- •The end ❤️🎤