THINGS GIVING ME ANXIETY
AKA my first world problems.
- •I have a family dinner tonight.My family gives me anxiety, I know it shouldn't, but I feel so incredibly self-conscious and pathetic around them. My plan is to sit quietly at the end of the table.
- •My car needs a repair.It's leaking shit-tons of water into the passenger side footwell, to the point where it takes rolls of paper towels to sop it up. I don't know what is wrong or what it will cost.
- •I started a new birth control and I don't think it's agreeing with me.Headaches, nausea, I don't know if I just need time to adjust? But I basically feel terrible all the time. Also hot flashes?! That's not listed as a side effect.
- •General work anxiety.You know the drill. I spend all day every day terrified that I'm getting it wrong.
- •My house is a mess.And even when I clean, it doesn't stay that way for long. I don't know how people with kids do it.
- •I have no idea how Skype works.And I have to facilitate 8 Skype interviews next week.
- •My hair is movie Hermione-level frizzy and I don't have a ponytail holder.I just keep tucking it behind my ears which is NOT WORKING
- •Helpppp 🙃