THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
- •A bottle of wine, once openedProblematic to say the least since I have no alcohol tolerance.
- •A pint of ice cream, once openedEven more problematic.
- •Any kind of skincare productI refuse to be the person with half-empty containers of face creams and cleansers. Even if I don't like it I power through.
- •Cups of coffeeIt doesn't matter if it's hours old and has gone cold, I need my caffeine.
- •The boring-ass salad I had for lunchI paid for it, so I ate it.
- •Songs on the radioIt just feels rude to interrupt it partway through.
- •My list about spinoff shows I would totally watchIt only has a few things on it and it's in my drafts and I just feel like I have untapped potential for this list and can't post it yet.
- •Grey's Anatomy until it goes off the airThis show is so boring to me lately but I feel like I've given so much time and watched too many people die to just stop. I hope this is the last season though? It's seriously so boring now.
- •This listThis list taught me that I am pretty good at giving up on things.