THINGS MAKING ME CRY RIGHT NOW
First world problems, you've been warned.
- •Work is really really frustrating me.Nothing is going my way no matter how hard I try.
- •People treat me like I'm a child or stupid which makes me wonder if I really am.
- •The new cable box was installed today and as such, there is a big box on my counter and wires all over the place.I cannot cope with large objects on the counter, it's stressful.
- •My neck hurts from the way I'm lying on the bed.
- •In a fit of rage, I tore my cardigan off and I heard some seams rip and I think it might be misshapen now.It is my favorite cardigan. Too scared to check.
- •My house is a mess and I only just cleaned yesterday.
- •I feel like I've lost a lot of my friends and that it was my fault, and I don't feel like I'm that close to my family anymore.
- •My Kylie lip glosses haven't shipped yet.
- •My Sephora order hasn't shipped yet.
- •I am scared I'm at the point where you're either successful or you're not, and I'm just not.
- •I got tears and boogers all over my comforter which is such a pain in the ass to launder.