Chapter Titles for My Autobiography
The title of the memoirs is "Enemies of the Hair Beware"
- •Cherishing ParmesanI cherish my cheese. This is the food chapter.
- •I'm So Excited to EatThe second food chapter
- •Reality is an IllusionIt is
- •Mama's RevengeThis doesn't belong here but I walked by a taqueria the other day and thought it was the best restaurant name I'd ever heard
- •Slow MethMy friend said this once when making fun of stoners (she's also a stoner so it's okay). "This strain is kind of like.... it's like a slow... meth."
- •Cause without a RebelI care but not enough to break rules
- •Manic SummerIdek it's a cool phrase
- •AlmagestIt's a book of ancient astronomy, but it comes from Aramaic meaning "the greatest ever," which I am. Alternatively, my rap name, if X-cessive Pupil (Wu-Tang name generator) should bore me
- •Naps with MagicThis might conjure up images of enchanted sleep, but I'm actually referring to Magic Mike, and my desire to sleep as well as be with him. Best of both worlds.