A special snowflake compendium of things everyone but me dislikes
Don't worry, I don't think I'm that special. I do, however, seem to be in the minority on occasion.
- •WinterI truly believe I have seasonal affective disorder except reverse because I hate sunlight and hot weather.
- •Public speakingMy version of an adrenaline rush because I'm scared of literally everything. I considered a masters in public speaking but I hate school a lot
- •Daytime televisionIf it's bad, I like it
- •SpidersOk I don't like them but they are better than a lot of other bugs I've dealt with in my life
- •Warm milkIt brings out the flavor.
- •Overcast, gray daysNot having to squint in the sunlight brings me great pleasure
- •IroningPerhaps because I only partake approximately 2 times a year
- •Suburbs!I very much enjoy living in the 'burbs despite probably being the only under 30 in town.
- •Assembling IKEA furniture!Truly a great pleasure in life. I love putting shit together and accomplishing IKEA furniture gives me a (dumb and petty) sense of superiority over others who find it challenging.
- •Will Smith moviesYou say they're all the same. I say I know, that's why I like them