THOUGHTS WHILE LISTENING TO ADELE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Okay, so I'm listening to Adele's 25 (gift from my Secret Santa) and here's what I'm feeling.
- •"Million Years Ago" is the best Adele song.Well, I don't know her other music really, so take that with a grain of salt.
- •Uptempo ballads are pretty cool.Cool enough to record a whole album of 'em.
- •Every song explodes into a roaring chorus.I want to stitch every roar into one heart-wrenching, mash-up chorus.
- •Consult an Adele lyric if you can't find the words.Don't know what to say to someone? Let Adele help you.
- •Love lingers.Emotions never die easy.
- •Heartbreak can be liberating.Because you haven't had your best relationship yet.