MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
In no particular order....
- •HeathersJust crazy dark and funny.
- •Thelma & LouiseSo many quotable moments. And a young Brad Pitt, before he got all domesticated.
- •Drop Dead GorgeousI still can't hear anyone introduce themselves as Amber without mentally adding "where's my smokes?" in Ellen Barkin's flat Minnesota twang. Really funny.
- •Fight ClubThere's some pretty awesome jokes in here and it's just so twisted.
- •Any Adam Sandler comedyI know critics hate him, but he always makes me laugh.
- •Knocked UpThe relationships between all of the stoner guy friends and how they talk to each other is just perfect.
- •Blazing SaddlesSo wrong, yet so right.
- •most Wes Anderson moviesThere's always something I have not noticed before going on in the edges of any scene.