reasons my library needs a dog
I'm putting this out here in case the CEO ever googles her employees.
- •at first I thought a pointer or a retriever, for very obvious reasons
- •think of how great it would be to have a dog trained to point the way to gardening or cookbooks or Roman history?
- •but really we want a St Bernard
- •we need a rescue dog in case someone gets lost in the stacks, and nothing is more iconic than a good ol' St Bernard
- •he can carry spare printer ink in his collar barrels
- •and think of how giant and fluffy he would be for little kids to cuddle and read on!!!!!