REASONS WHY I BELIEVE I COULD SUCCESSFULLY MAKE 3 GALLONS OF POTATO SALAD ON LIVE TELEVISION
- •I don't have a "go to" potato salad recipe but I could easily download one from the internet and use that
- •The producers of the show would probably let me pre cook a lot of stuff so I wouldn't have to worry about getting it all done live
- •I don't get stage fright
- •3 gallons is going to take a lot of potatoes and carrying them all would seem like it could present a problem but it won't because, again, the producers would probably provide me with a cart of some sort.
- •I can provide my own transportation
- •I will promise to provide a small sample cup of the finished product to each member of the studio audience