NICKNAMES I'VE HAD
- •K-SwatI believe Jill came up with this at college. It's based on my name, Katherine Swathwood, and it's pretty badass.
- •Special KLike the cereal. My best friend's family (my second family) calls me this.
- •KKMy best friend calls me this. She's the only one allowed to do so.
- •KitKatMy friend Marissa gave me this one. I might let you call me this if I like you.
- •Grumpy CatFavorite former coworker Bill (aka Work Dad) named me this. He even bought me a little stuffed Grumpy Cat.
- •KaterinaMy Aunt Robin gave me this nickname. You're not allowed to call me this unless you are BLOOD KIN.
- •KakerineCourtesy of my parents. See above.
- •Kid KatherineGiven to me in college to distinguish me from Catherine with a C. I was the youngest in our group, hence the "Kid." I wasn't too fond of this one and thankfully it didn't last long.