THINGS I SAID TO MY DOGS ON OUR WALK THIS MORNING
They're actually our family's dogs but whatever.
- •By means of introduction, here is a picture of the doggies. Gryffindor, yellow Labradoodle, and Penny, black miniature poodle (aka the cat in a dog's body).
- •Come onThis x infinity. Usually directed at Gryffin.
- •Penny, you're such a good hunter. But that's a leaf.It is v windy right now and the leaves are blowing everywhere. Penny thinks she needs to catch them.
- •Get off that bush
- •Gryffin, why are you peeing on everything
- •Did you catch that in your mouth? Good job!
- •No, that's a mushroom. Don't eat that. That's how one of The Rock's dogs died.
- •No sirAgain, directed at Gryffin.
- •They don't want to be your friendOther humans we encountered on our walk.
- •Just ignore the demon dogParticularly yappy and annoying dog that lives in my parents' neighborhood.