BOOKS FROM MY CHILDHOOD THAT SHAPED WHO I AM AS A HUMAN
- •Holes by Louis Sachar
- •The Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- •The American Girl books featuring Felicity, Kirsten, Addy, Samantha, Molly, Josefina, and Kit. END OF LIST.
- •The Harry Potter series by The High Queen JK Rowling
- •Out of the Dust bc it was the most depressing book I had ever read to that point. I didn't like it but I do consider it formative.
- •My mom's Christmas coffee table book.
- •A book from the book order about a dozen or so the Native American tribes with beautiful watercolor illustrations
- •Matilda by Roald Dahl