MISTAKEN IDENTITY EMAILS
I have a really common name. Or there is a tear in the fabric between universes.
- •The me who does Ironman competitionsShe signed up with my email so I get COME BACK AND RACE THIS YEAR messages. I would rather lay down in traffic.
- •The me who is getting marriedI got her wedding cake quote. It was expensive AND had fruit filling. No thanks.
- •The me who is an RN in NCGood job landing all those job interviews, Meg!!! PLEASE FIX YOUR EMAIL ON YOUR RESUME.
- •The me whose dumb kid kept signing up for some penguin playtime websiteNO I WILL NOT CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION SINCE YOU ARE NOT OVER 12, JEREMY
- •The me who ran a vegan cooking blogLOL. This me couldn't remember her blog password either, judging by the 900 "reset request" emails I got. Eventually I reset it for her. She no longer has that blog.