Already on li.st? Open in app.
Excluding anyone with super powers.
- •Sam and Dean WinchesterLet's face it they have skills!
- •Daryl DixonAlready in a zombie apocalypse but hey I need my bow man.
- •Indiana jonesMay be an archeologist but can be great in tough situations.
- •Eomer- he's kind of a beast. He not only shows great respect for his sister but also his king/uncle.
- •Haldir(Lorien)- he is an amazing elf commander! RIP
- •Gothmog-aka terrifying Ork commander. Let's be honest he scared us all! I would say RIP but I hate you.
- •Shadowfax- lord of all the horses. He ain't afraid of nothing!
I would choose.......
- 1.LostFor starters there are 6 seasons. So I can try and do a deeper analysis of some meanings behind things which will just get me frustrated.
- 2.SupernaturalWell it is at like season 11! Which means I have hot guys to watch and just have show that will keep me entertained!
- 3.Parks and recFor the comedy side I could watch this all the time!
- •Ramen- well may be bad for you but cheap.
- •Have some cereal everyday!
- •Nachos! Cheese and chips for days
Curse of the black pearl
- •Will turner aka Legolas you do your thing.
- •Once again Johnny Depp kills it. Jack sparrow is probably one of the best characters ever created.
- •I'll just say Elizabeth not only takes on a different identity but faces of with a ship full of pirates!
- •Independence Day! Can't get enough of alien domination. "Today is our Independence Day!"
- •Jurassic Park! I just happen to get caught up in raptors killing people.
- •Toy story. Dang it ABC. I can't change the channel on Pixar,
- •The Italian job- amazing classic always love to watch it. Mark Wallburg looking young! "I trust everyone just not the devil in them"
- •Snow White and the huntsmen- great concept and love the effects! Oh Kristen Stewart but hey she didn't do a horrible job. Chris Hemsworth!
- •Possibly the best three films ever!
- •The symbolism throughout is amazing!
- •One does not simply........
- •Legolas is a beast with that bow and arrow