7 Things That Law Students Understand
You don't know cuz you weren't there!
- •Those who are not in tears over the rule against perpetuities must allow those who are to cut in the coffee line.
- •There's a designated asshole (male or female) in every class. You text them if someone is talking in the library, and they'll come by and shut it down.
- •During Dead Week, the gentlest, quietest student may snarl and go for your throat if you talk in the library, no need for a shushing from the designated asshole.
- •There will be one professor who will appeal greatly to people who like women, and one who will appeal greatly to people who like men, and those in the non-smitten group always take advantage of the distracted group and bump them down on the curve.
- •One professor every term will be impossible to learn from, but we do not give up! We get an excellent outline and study from that.
- •No one talks about it, but 2L year is weirdly uncomfortable- sometimes described as "far from either shore."
- •All those pics we send you with endless shelves of law books? We never use those damn things- it's all on Westlaw.