The Museum Game
As referenced in my previous list. Also please note: I 100% stole this from Bill Bryson.
- •1. Go to the museum.
- •2. Pretend that you are a person whom the whole city admires and wishes to please.
- •3. Pretend that in its adulation, the city has implored you to take home with you one item from each gallery in the museum.
- •4. Select one item your current gallery.
- •5. Share with your group and compare notes.Added complication: If two people picked the same thing, each makes an argument as to why they should get it, and the group adjudicates.
- •6. Go on to the next gallery and repeat.
- •7. Before exiting the museum, be very careful to ensure that you have not actually taken anything with you.