COOL PLACES TO CRY IN NYC
- •Any aisle in GristedesWeep Level: 6. I prefer closer to the produce because then you can pass it off that you're just sad about their organic selection.
- •Duane Reade in Times SquareWeep Level: 4. Lots of tourists will ask you "what's wrong?" Say hello to your new therapist/BFF from Nebraska.
- •1 TrainWeep Level: 6. You're gonna take the express when you're crying?! Come on! Amateur move. Sit in the corner where the homeless man probably urinated the night before. Bodily fluids (tears included) don't matter here.
- •Starbucks on 86th StreetWeep level: 8.The barista is just there to hold you, no? It's not my fault they insist on playing Nat King Cole's L-O-V-E on a Monday morning. Ugh, big corporations, amirite?
- •Trader Joe's at 6pm on a SundayWeep level: 2. High time for grocery shopping and gently weeping. Cheese selection provides immense comfort.
- •Apple Store on 14th StreetWeep level: 3. Just yell "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE APPLE WATCH IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER?" and no one will ask any questions.
- •Standing outside your ex's apartmentWeep level: 10. But do it quick before the cops come.