PEOPLE I'D SHARE A CHARCUTERIE PLATE WITH
I might even let them have the last piece of prosciutto
- •Anthony BourdainThis choice is obvious to me because the man knows a meat, is just snarky enough, has traveled everywhere and our convos would be so great he'd (I imagine) invite me to his Hamptons house
- •Anyone with a Hamptons houseSure, I'd share a charcuterie plate with you. At your house... In the Hamptons. full disclosure: I've never been to the Hamptons. Would I hate it?
- •Diane KeatonAll you need to know is this. THE BEST: http://bit.ly/1RSeoCz
- •OprahDuh. Maybe all the meat and cheese would go to her head and she'd even tell me the list of her fave things early.
- •Ira GlassI find his voice soothing and he'd probably let me have the last piece of Gorgonzola
- •Jake GyllenhalHe probably can't eat it because of his workout regime, so more for me. But he'd find the amount of Genoa salami I can eat charming.
- •This makes sense because we're actually friends.
- •Danny MeyerHe probably puts together a killer charcuterie plate and we could talk about new flavors for concretes