5 Delicious New Food Finds
I'm always on the lookout for yummy, healthy new foods. These are some recent ones I've stumbled across:
- 1.Salted Caramel is amazing. Surely nothing can be better, I thought. Then I discovered this Salted Caramel popcorn and my mind was blown💣
- 2.You won't find me in Starbucks anytime soon, for a p.s.l or anything else, but I am psyched out of my mind to try this new Pumpkin Spice PB I found at Aldi!🎃
- 3.Ok. I discovered these Snapea Crisps over the summer, but we are still in that "honeymoon" phase of adoration, so I'd still consider these a new find. Got the giant bag from Costco👍🏼 They're super healthy and yummy!
- 4.Confession: The only thing I use my oven for is to cook Quest bars at 350 for 5min. This is a new flavor I haven't tried. I'm obsessed with PB though, so I'm pretty sure I'll love it.
- 5.While pumpkin spice flaunts around, enjoying all the attention, the humble pomegranate is plotting its takeover. I'm not a fan of the seed-extraction process, but the result is pure deliciousness😍