6 Childhood Books I Adored
I spent many a summer day in the library
- •Nancy DrewI love you Carolyn Keene. I really love you.
- •The Boxcar ChildrenSeriously though: Did ANYONE like Violet? She was such a wimp....
- •CorduroyI have forever wanted to spend the night in a department store, thanks to this book.
- •You Are SpecialIs still hear my daddy's voice when I read this beautiful, allegorical picture book.
- •Little House on the Prairie
- •Running out of TimeMy all time favorite in elementary school.