A Few Facts About ME
I'm an adventurous, collegiate athlete with a passion for the Lord and His people. I'm just a bit quirky. Don't believe me? See for yourself:
- •My favorite animal is the ostrich
- •If I'm a backseat passenger in a car, I always sit on the left side.As a kid, I had an irrational fear that we would get in a car accident and the car would split in two. Thus: Sitting on the left ensured I was with my dad (who usually drove) and our side would be able to steer.
- •One time, when I was ten: I got a basketball sticker that I thought was the coolest thing ever. I wore it on my forehead for four days.
- •I wrote messages to the future all over the walls of my house, in invisible ink.
- •I wanted to be a hobo when I was a kid.Shoutout to Kitt Kittredge one that one.
- •I am an old soulI love crossword puzzles, tea and visiting cemeteries with my grandma.
- •I've run up a 14er in Colorado.Handles Peak. The hardest run of my life. Remembering that run is a hue motivator during a race or workout that seems tough.