Getting a college education is tough work, not to mention you have to try and avoid being awkward 24/7.
- •When you're walking by someone make eye contact too early, forcing your eyes to linger or dart around the "scenery" before coming back to the person.
- •When you say goodbye to someone and they continue in your direction.
- •When you're singing to yourself and someone walks past you, and you realize they heard your jam sesh.Happened to me this morning. ✋🏼
- •When you go in for the hug and the go for the handshake, or vice versa.Bonus points if this happens multiple times in a row. In that case, I'd recommend the "shake and back pat" that men do frequently.
- •When you're walking head on and you go left and they go right and you keep bumping into each other.
- •When you trip and fall flat on your face, or witness someone else doing so.If they are ok, I think the proper etiquette is to pretend you didn't see a thing. The same goes for farting. It's a cruel world; we've gotta help each other out.