Best Christian Movies
- •The PassionI am a lightweight when it comes to movie violence, and I'm watching it for the first time this year. I watched the first 45 minutes last night and it already had me sobbing.
- •Chariots of FireMy ALL TIME favorite movie!
- •Holy GhostThis is an amazing documentary about the works of God in our world today. A must see!!!! Plus, it is part of a trilogy of amazing movies by Wunderlust Productions. Do yourself a favor and watch it!!
- •Facing the GiantsThis film inspires me in SO many ways.
- •Mom's Night OutSuch a good comedy!
- •FireproofIt gave me a lot of good perspective, as a single 21-year old with the goal of a strong and godly marriage someday.
- •Soul SurferI read the book. Even though I knew what would happen at the end, I still cried!
- •The Chronicles of NarniaAll of them, but The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe is prob my favorite.