Experiences You Only Have if You're Awkward
I'm looking at you 👆🏼 (awkwardly, of course).
- •You wave at someone who was actually waving at the person behind you.
- •You say goodbye to someone and then you both walk in the same direction.
- •You inadvertently play left-right-left in a wide corridor with another awkward person.
- •You didn't hear what someone said, so you chuckle in response...And their horrified look tells you that was not the right thing to do.
- •You don't realize how loud you are talking until someone:A.) Tells you to lower your voice, or B.) They walk away
- •You walk into the opposite gender bathroom...😳 And you sheepishly emerge, so incapable of hiding your embarrassment, that everyone knows immediately.
- •You put your arms around someone before quickly realizing they wanted to shake hands, not bear-hug.Or vice versa.
- •You go to cross the street and see a car coming so you awkwardly speed shuffle and then once you finish crossing, you realize they weren't even close 😁Suggested by @jennamarie
- •(If you drive a manual car) When your go to drive after being at a stop light and stall your car and have to restart it while everyone behind you is throwing you this faceSuggested by @bwyatt