It's Not Finals Week Unless...
- 1.You started a new show on NetflixNetflix preys on exhausted, cookie-fueled brains. That, my friend, is you.
- 2.Some portion of a final project gets deleted
- 3.Beautiful weather is taunting youDo you really have to type that paper today, or can it wait until it's not as gorgeous outside...?
- 4.You're wearing your pajamas 24/7It's what's inside that matters. (Hopefully that includes three centuries of Spanish history.)
- 5.Free junk foodApparently, filling your body with cookies and tacos is a tried and tested method. Why else would colleges give us so much crappy food!?
- 6.You downloaded a new game on your phoneFreshmen year exam period was when I downloaded Sims Freeplay. Suddenly, I was not only managing my own sleep and study schedule, but also the lives of twelve virtual humans. What the heck was I thinking!?
- 7.The word "stress" weasels its way into every other sentenceIt's a noun, adjective,and verb- and it's haunting you.
- 8.Stress/caffeine headachesExpectant mothers feel little baby kicks that remind them a child is coming. College students have stress headaches to to remind them that the pain of exams looms ever near.