Loneliness on a Monday
- •I didn't realize I felt so lonely
- •Until I got an email from my dad- about tuition nonetheless- and nearly teared up. 😢
- •How is it that I'm a junior in college and still get so homesick after breaks?
- •Spring break was so nice and I'm glad to be back but I hate transitions
- •I hate getting swamped with schoolwork and feeling alone even when I have friends. And I'm constantly battling the lies in my head that say I should follow the rules of anorexia, even though I've said "good riddance" to it.
- •But it's Monday and it's warm out. And Tuesday will come, and I'll get to see my best friend tomorrow evening.
- •And I'll keep praying and receiving God's comfort.
- •Plus: Monday is typically the worst day of the week, so it can only get better from here. 😊