My Day: In Ostrich Pictures
- •6:30= time to get up
- •Went to run on the alter-g treadmillIt allows you to run on a percentage of your body weight, so I was running 6min miles at 75% b.w and it was an "easy" run. So cool!
- •Stopped at the grocery on the drive home. It wasn't crowded at all since it was 9am!
- •Went to the training room for rehab on my stress fracture.Gotta strengthen those quads, hips and hammies.
- •Cross trainingLegs felt great and I was feeling confident in my training. 👍🏼
- •My meeting at noon was cancelled!
- •Lunch with a friendShe came over and we watched the old "Get Smart" TV show while eating.
- •Had to start writing a Spanish paperNo. Not wanting to do this.
- •Now, I'm procrastinating by writing a list about ostriches instead of doing homework.