My Thoughts: As a 21-year-old Who's Never Dated
Yup. It's true.
- •In grade school, I was the sporty girl who all the boys had a crush on. I didn't pay attention to that at all.
- •But then I had anorexia, and I was the girl everyone avoided.
- •Sometimes I wonder how life would be different if I'd experienced high school.
- •Sometimes, I'm really happy for my friends getting married but feel myself longing for a godly man to call my husband.
- •I am independent, but I recognize that desire for a spouse, to share my life with and who will spur me on in my faith.
- •But I'm 21, and although that feels really old, everyone says it's not.
- •So I'll keep writing letters to my future husband
- •I'll need praying for him
- •And I'll enjoy the life I have right now, single and confident in ME.