Reflections After a Year of Being @ a Healthy Weight.
When I was 14, I fell deep into the pit of anorexia, and I didn't start climbing out until January 2015.
- •It's officially been a year since I began kicking anorexia's butt and reached a healthy weight
- •A year of raw pain and grueling work
- •And I've gone from hating my body
- •To loving it, to tolerating it, to hating it
- •It shifts on a daily basis😂
- •But I've learned that my body is strong
- •My heart has grown strong again and my legs have regained muscle
- •My body allows me to run 10 miles when, a year ago, it was too emancipated to run.
- •And I've watched treatment friends relapse this year. Far too many friends have relapsed this year.
- •But I have kept the faith and kept healing, by the grace of God alone
- •And people sometimes think I'm all better.
- •But I'm not.
- •But I fully intend on getting there, one milestone- one year- at a time. ❤️
- •And my body image may be crappy sometimes, but I'm learning how to not let that impact how I view myself.
- •I'm beautiful. And I want you to know that you are beautiful too. I mean that with every fiber of my being: You are precious❤️