Stages of Getting Wisdom Teeth Removed
On Friday morning, I ran 7 miles and then went to get my wisdom teeth removed at 10 a.m. I was kind of in denial about the recovery process. Here's how it went down:
- •11:30- Oh, this feels weird! I'm gonna post a pic on Snapchat. That sounds like a good idea.
- •Noon- That probably wasn't a great idea, but this whole situation is so funny, that I don't really care.
- •5:00- Cold. My cheeks are so cold.Icing every 20min is seriously the worst. Those frozen peas are really helpful though.
- •But at least they're not too swollen! Everyone said they'd be swollen. I'll be 100% in no time!
- •DAY 2: WHEN DID I MORPH INTO A CHIPMUNK!!?
- •What if I never look normal again....?😬Ugh. I had a face like that at one point👉🏼
- •Noon- really want to eat almonds and cereal and crackers and bread😤
- •Ouch. It hurts to laugh.
- •5pm- I guess this is what I would look like if I gained 50 lbs., good motivation to not let that happen ...
- •DAY 3- I just ate bread! This is the most incredible news ever. Guys: I'm gonna be okay! I'm gonna run again tomorrow and my face won't be this ugly/painful forever!