Things I Feel Compelled to Finish
- •An ultra-marathonSomeday, when my college competition days are over, that will be my next step. 🙌🏽
- •The extremely difficult puzzle box my brother got me for my birthday.I took it apart and now I can't get it back together!
- •My recoveryI'm in the business of kicking anorexia's butt! I began recovery last year and life is getting better with every inch of progress!
- •Crossword puzzlesI often start one and then abandon it for a more appealing one. But then I always feel like I should go back and finish the first one!
- •Fuller HouseI know: The acting is almost as bad as the thinly-woven plot line, but I really like Candace Cameron Bure and I used to watch reruns of Full House as a kid. So I have to finish watching it on Netflix even if it rots my brain.
- •Small talk.All of it. Tell me about you, tell me about something that really matters. But for goodness sakes, don't just tell me about the weather. We are human beings. We're made to have connections!