Things that remind my of my childhood
00's kids, where you at!?
- •Jelly shoes
- •Water yo-yosI knew someone who hit himself in the eye so hard with one, he had to wear goggles when playing sports from then on. Dangerous little things!
- •Baby Bottle PopsThe company that somehow made it cool to suck on a baby bottle as a preteen. Kudos to those PR guys. 👍🏼
- •Sock 'EmsI wanted these SO bad
- •Osmosis JonesMy brothers and I were obsessed with this movie. I knew exactly were it was at Blockbuster.
- •Nancy DrewI aspire to be Nancy.
- •Crazy BonesThese were the best!
- •The Flying TurtleLegendary. This thing launched my little brother over a hose and sent him straight to the hospital for stitches. But we just loved it! FYI: The REAL way to ride it is with your knee on the seat and your other leg pushing you forward- hence the stitches incident.