Thoughts I Had While Swimming Laps Today
I've pulled a muscle so that means I'm cross training for a couple of days. Thus commenced the boredom:
- •Hey, this water isn't too cold.
- •Those swim team girls are probably watching me as they chat, thinking I'm making a mockery of their sport 🏊🏼
- •I'll swim a little faster
- •Ouch. That hurts my stupid glute muscle that I pulled. Even in the water I'm not free from it😠
- •The lifeguard is watching me
- •She probably thinks I could drown
- •I'll show her. I'm an excellent swimmer!
- •Ugh! Water in my goggles!
- •I have to make it a few more laps. Stopping already is whimsy.
- •Water in my eyes! Water in my eyes!
- •If I stop in the middle of the lane, the lifeguard will surely think I'm drowning.
- •Ok. I fixed my goggles. Now I'm bored again.🙄😞
- •Darn it. It's only been 10min!!!?