Thoughts I Had While Swimming Laps Today
I've pulled a muscle so that means I'm cross training for a couple of days. Thus commenced the boredom:
- 1.Hey, this water isn't too cold.
- 2.Those swim team girls are probably watching me as they chat, thinking I'm making a mockery of their sport 🏊🏼
- 3.I'll swim a little faster
- 4.Ouch. That hurts my stupid glute muscle that I pulled. Even in the water I'm not free from it😠
- 5.The lifeguard is watching me
- 6.She probably thinks I could drown
- 7.I'll show her. I'm an excellent swimmer!
- 8.Ugh! Water in my goggles!
- 9.I have to make it a few more laps. Stopping already is whimsy.
- 10.Water in my eyes! Water in my eyes!
- 11.If I stop in the middle of the lane, the lifeguard will surely think I'm drowning.
- 12.Ok. I fixed my goggles. Now I'm bored again.🙄😞
- 13.Darn it. It's only been 10min!!!?