Traditional Hymns in Our Modern World
Because God has a sense of humor, so we Christians can as well! For all those people who say the old hymns are no longer relevant or they're too boring, I present this guide.
- •You just found a package of veggie burgers in the back of the freezer when you thought you were all out:🎼 Oh victory in Jesus! My Savior forever, He sought me and bought me (some really delicious food).
- •When you get an email that prof. cancelled your 8 a.m:🎼Holy, Holy, Holy. Lord God almighty! Early in the morning, my song song shall rise to Thee!
- •When you are driving and it starts to rain/snow really hard:🎼Be thou my vision, Oh Lord of my heart! Naught be all else to me, save that thou art.
- •When you victoriously triumph in a sporting event/watch your favorite team do so:🎼To God be the glory, great things He has done!
- •When your work associates or friends go to lunch without inviting you:🎼What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer.
- •As you can see, there are plenty of times to bust out the traditional praise songs to God. In all seriousness: I am 21 years old and one of my all-time favorite songs is "Come Thou Fount." There's such richness to the simplicity of hymns! (So long as you leave Psalty the Songbook out of it!) 😂Entertainment Only Christian Kids Would Know... Entertainment only Christian kids knew👆🏼