Top 5 sounds I love hearing
- •Genuine laughterHearing someone or a group of people sincerely laughing to a point where all they seem to be doing is rocking back and forth struggling to stay upright. Laughter that comes from friendship/love that is loud and unapologetic never fails to lift my spirits.
- •Snow storm at nightAs a child I loved laying in bed after a long day and listening to the wind blow the falling snow. Hearing the branches brush against the window, the wind howling into the night and the leaves rustling violently while I lay under a warm blanket. This relaxes me and makes me think of home. Warm, comforted and knowing I was safe.
- •Solo dance offFast paced music I can dance to when I've had a bad day/week/month/year. Crank the volume up to call-the-cops loud and just let go of all the frustration, anger, uncertainty, and fear and just live in the moment.
- •My niece and nephew laughingNothing like listening to a 2 and 4 year old laughing their butt off at a good ol' game of surprise. The startling moment of a face appearing quickly and the rupture of pure childish delight will always bring a smile to my face.
- •The sighThe sigh you make after holding back something and then finally letting it go. It can be liberating and peaceful and truly comes around very rarely. It's the ultimate definition of relaxation and a place I wish I got to live in more often. Oh well, life...