BOOKS I HAVE READ MORE THAN ONCE
- •One More ThingBecause "I never want to walk on the moon" contains some of the most gorgeous prose I've ever read. It's the reason I love @bjnovak
- •Tiny Beautiful ThingsBecause Cheryl Strayed writes like a motherfucker but gives advice like a goddess.
- •The Family FangMostly just for the scene where they parody lines from Meet me in St. Louis. Might just be the funniest two pages in the history of literature.
- •Gardens of the MoonBecause I couldn't get through it the first time round, but I'm committed to reading this entire damn book series. All because I love Mr. D.
- •Catch 22I catch new things each time I read it.
- •Song of Ice and Fire seriesStorm of Swords obviously being the best
- •Bridge to TerabithiaThe first book I remember re-reading as a child. (The Outsiders was the second)