Fav bourbons / whiskies / ryes
I really need to go through my cabinet for this...
- •Woodford ReserveStaple. Good balance. Upgrade to WR Double Oakes if you want a little sweater and smoother.
- •Rittenhouse RyeThere's a trick to this one. They switched sources and I prefer the older one.
- •Bowman BrothersGasp, it's not from Kentucky! A lot like WR but even less tannin.
- •Bulleit RyeThis is a sourced product (they don't have their own distillery) but I still like the Rye.
- •Old ForresterTheir base product is good. But if you can get the Old Forrester b-day bourbon (2013 in particular) ummmm yum
- •I need to go through the cabinet some more...