COOL LITTLE STREETS IN DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN
- •Doyers StreetA curved alley through Chinatown. It used to be really dangerous way back in the day but now you can find the bar Apotheke and the dim sum place Nom Wah Tea Parlor there.
- •Cortlandt AlleyI heard this is the only street you can film for free on in Manhattan. Might be true. There's a museum inside an elevator shaft here called the MMUSEUM that collects bizarre pop culture artifacts.
- •Bedford Street just above HoustonRight in between busy Soho and the West Village but it feels so quaint.
- •Harrison Street near HudsonThere are little colonial townhouses here all situated around a garden which is totally unexpected! Very DC or Philadelhia kind of vibe.
- •Front StreetThe South Street Seaport is really cute now. I love this old block. There are cute bars and it feels really quiet and removed and charming.
- •The Mews between 5th and university place!Suggested by @Grosstastic