Micro-anxieties on the weekend
- •Getting a haircut and having nowhere to goWorrying you'll have no plans after a complimentary blowout and fresh look
- •Uber X surgeAlways jacks up to 2.0 when you're running late
- •Looking too preppyMy style is somewhere between J Crew and goth and I feel anxious when it veers too far in the uptown direction. Tonight I went to a place where everyone was in motorcycle jackets and I regretted having worn this silk shirt from Vince.
- •Drunk strangers trying to dance with me
- •Not knowing who to say bye toShould you double kiss the French girl you just met tonight or just leave quietly?
- •Making too much noise when I get homeMy downstairs neighbor wrote me a note that our wood floors carry a lot of noise and she doesn't appreciate when my heels make noise late at night. It was written on a piece of stationery that had an Eiffel Tower decal which just made me feel worse