STEPS OF BINGE WATCH RECOVERY
When you finish Netflixing a series, here is how to move forward.
- •Watch the stars' late night talk show appearances on YouTubeI never watch Kimmel regularly but he's good here.
- •Read the Vanity Fair/New York Times Styles section profile of the main star or show runner. She is "having a moment!"Usually unsatisfying and/or vaguely offensive.
- •Read the Wikipedia pages for the show and all the stars and creator/director/show runner.OHH, they're a Scientologist?
- •Get lost in the show's wiki wikia.whatever thing.These are SO terribly written, but now I understand that plot point.
- •Listen to a podcast featuring someone from the show.Lovely if it's Pete Holmes or Nerdist but more obscure ones will do.
- •Stop. The next step is fanfic, which means it is time to move on.Or watch it over from the beginning.