TOP NON-DESK PLACES TO GET WORK DONE
At the office and at home. I have a desk in both but allow yourself to mix it up.
- •Leaning against the couch with computer on coffee tableCurrently located here.
- •Lying on a carpetFavored position during school when studying or reading a textbook.
- •On the floor in an empty conference room@kevinlincoln was a pioneer of this in our old office. Our boss once screamed when he was unexpectedly sitting in the corner.
- •Office couchIt's good but don't stay all day.
- •Kitchen counterSitting on a stool. Preferable to a dining table. Favorite late night location.
- •BedNot for everyone.