WHY LA COLOMBE IS THE BEST ICED COFFEE IN NYC
Not sponsored by La Colombe
- 1.They put a shot of espresso in the iced coffee.
- 2.They give you a long spoon to stir and a pretty plate even if you're getting it to go.
- 3.It's not cold brew which, let's be honest, does not taste good.
- 4.The price is reasonable enough.I think it went up to $3.50 but some places are charging over $4 these days which feels excessive to me.
- 5.It's from Philadelphia. East Coast pride? Philly is cool.
- 6.The people who work there are cool and normal and don't have Civil War-era mustaches.You know the type. Ahem, Stumptown.
- 7.It makes you feel like you're on drugs.
- 8.It tastes the best.