A Movie For Each Half-Decade I've Been Alive
- •E.T (1-5)First movie I saw in a theater. I was obsessed with Reese's pieces!
- •Annie (5-10)I wanted curly hair just like Annie!
- •Beetlejuice (10-15)I won't venture to guess how many times I watched this movie, but it was A LOT. Totally healthy! 🤗
- •Star Wars (15-20)Re-released in theaters when I was in high school/ early college. I saw them all and fell in love.
- •Full Metal Jacket (20-25)I was a history major, obsessed with war, particularly Vietnam. 🤷🏻♀️
- •Love Actually (25-30)Ok I still love it, but not as much as I did when I was single. Very much related to searching, trying to find/keep love.
- •Wall-E (30-35)I saw it the first time when I was pregnant with my first child. All about unconditional love, for me.
- •Guardians of The Galaxy (35-now)And all the Marvel Universe movies. I have two boys and they are obsessed! So it's what we watch the most!