As An American I've been Taught:
- •That I live in best country on earth.Without question. Never. Question. Our. Greatness.
- •That only in this country is it possible that freedom, prosperity, and happiness are available for everyone, regardless of class or race or sex.
- •That standing, placing my hand over my heart and reciting the pledge of allegiance is how I prove my Loyalty
- •That any criticism of my country is anti-American.I am an enemy if I don't fall in line.
- •That the government although imperfect, has enough checks and balances to keep me safe.
- •That we are infallible.
- •That my country cannot fall or fail.We are infallible.
- •That I am one of the lucky ones.So lucky to be born here in this place where I'm free?
- •That I should fall to my knees and give thanks that I had the dumb luck to be born here.