ATTENTION PEOPLE OF LI.ST: WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU WORKOUT?
Please help a middle aged mom update her running playlist! Please? My playlists rarely include anything later than 2005😢 I need help! I will love you forever!
- •Eminem! Childish Gambino! Kid Cudi!Rappers with really good lyrics make for the best playlists to hear repeatedly. The more complicated the rhyme, the less you will be annoyed by hearing it over and over.
- •Fifth Harmony "Boss"I like pop girl groups. I would have suggested Danity Kane, but I'm old and that's from 2005. So, Fifth Harmony is the 2016 version.
- •Could have been me- the struts, if you wanna stay- the Griswolds, take a walk- passion pit, burn it down- awolnation, my type- Saint motel, let's dance to joy division- the wombats, I can change- lcd soundsystem, dope nose- Weezer, snakes on a plane- cobra starship, heavy metal detox- Wavves, I bet you look good on the dancefloor- arctic monkeysI wanna get better- bleachers, my body- young the giant, 10am automatic- black keys 😎😎💪🏼Suggested by @tatertotfreak
- •Zombies, Run!Once you get some playlists set up, download this app. It plops you into a story of surviving the zombie apocalypse and gives you rewards while you run... plus, zombies will occasionally chase you and if you don't put on a burst of speed, it's bad news. There are moments of story dialogue split between the songs of the music playlist that you connect to the app. I love it!Suggested by @silverwolf634
- •I just remembered a song called Milf Money by Fergie!Fun to run to!
- •Nicki Minaj StarshipsIt is catchy and gets me movingSuggested by @thelilacwonder