Fall resolutions and goals
Because New Year resolutions are too much pressure and I'm most hopeful and happy in the fall.
- •Buy more booksReal books, not on kindle. A few years ago I did a massive book purge. I thought I didn't need to have a house full of books. Turns out I do.
- •Reread Dark Tower series
- •Check Facebook just once a day, and only to look at cute kid and pet picturesI wish there was a filter to remove everything else.
- •Make an apple pie from scratch
- •Get a haircutI dislike it so much, I have to make it a goal😂
- •Run outside at least 3 days a week
- •Potty train my 3 year old
- •Take more pictures